Thursday 1 November 2007

Week 5- Object building

Hmm ok. It's important that we get modelled the objects Chester will mainly be interacting with. Basically, what I've been doing is modeling basic block-outs of objects so that they can be placed in the house, to allow Dan C to begin animating as soon as possible. This makes showing what I have created this week so far a little embarrassing.



The gramophone. It only has one tooth, because, once it is textured, I will duplicate the tooth and rescale etc to make the mouth. Also so many people have copied my idea of having a gramophone, especially JAMES!!! Ooooohhhhh, it's the battle of the gramophone!



Very boring, normal desk. Hmmmm. When I designed it, I made the design deliberately boring so that all the weird objects in the room could stand out. However, now that I have made it, I'm not too sure if it is too plain. I'm going to wait until I have put it in the room with the rest of the props before deciding whether or not to change the design. If I do, it probably wont be anything dramatic, just make the draws uneven or a bit bent etc.





The telescope.



Voodoo dolls! Remember, this is a blockout! They will not look this hideous by the time I have textured them and finished building them!! Don't judge me by these!! PLUS they will be leaning on objects! They are not in this weird position for the sake of it!


The rest of the objects that I have built so far have been pretty small, as I have been working on my Vocational Studies project at the same time this week, so I'm not going to include screenshots of them until they have been textured and look impressive. However, to give u a taster, I'm letting you see the crystal ball! Ahh the skill!

1 comment:

Kanika said...

I love the voodo dolls, I think their great!